Home - What's New
About the Guild
Join the Guild
News & Events
Web Editor Contact
Pomegranate Guild > Paper Pomegranate Submission Guidelines
Aaron Sanofsky - Editor
The Paper Pomegranate is the official publication of the Pomgranate Guild of Judaic Needlework. It is published quarterly. Subscriptions are available only through membership in the Guild.
The magazine includes educational articles, projects with charted designs, chapters news, and national news.
||May 26th, 2013
||August 4th, 2013
||November 22nd, 2013
||February 21st, 2014
||May 23rd, 2014
Articles submitted in one of these formats will be considered for publication:
• Pasted within the body of an email message or attached to an email message, if file size is not too large.
• Microsoft Word Document burned to a CD, mailed, accompanied by typed, double-spaced hard copy.
• Hard copy, typed, double-spaced, mailed to the editor (address below).
Photos and graphics submitted in one of these formats will be considered for publication:
• Graphic files or photos (JPEG, TIF, PDF or BMP) emailed as an attachment, in the highest resolution possible, with a brief written description in the body of the email. If multiple images are sent, it is probably best to include only 1 or 2 per email.
• Glossy black and white photo print sent by mail. Identify people and provide a brief description.
• Color photo print with sharp focus and high contrast sent by mail. Identify people and provide a brief description.
• Clear line drawing, black ink on white paper sent by mail.
• Graphic files or photos (JPEG, TIF, PDF or BMP) in the highest resolution possible, burned to a CD, mailed, with a brief written description. Identify people and provide a brief description.
If you wish your photo, disk, CD or article to be returned please enclose an appropriate mailing envelope, stamped and self-addressed.
Send articles and artwork to:
Aaron M. Sanofsky
Editor, The Paper Pomegranate
350 Williams Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106-2020
(please put Pom, Pomegranate or Paper Pomegranate in the subject line)
April 6, 2013